Tuesday, July 27, 2010

12: Break

Too long I've dwelt in my own silence,
listening to the thoughts of those around.
Too long I've kept my opinions to myself,
never quite letting my voice to sound.

But all that is now going to change,
as I'm on the very edge of breaking . . .

I've heard the views of the world,
but it does not seem quite right.
It resonates stupidity, going in circles;
fragments missing, hidden from sight.

Are you blind to the truths I see?
Or am I the one who's blind to all?
I implore you to please listen to me,
before it's too late - before we all break.

It has already begun deep inside,
a crack venting words at every chance.
Soon my thoughts I cannot hide,
but perhaps some wisdom I may share:

Everything is now going to change,
As I'm on the very edge of breaking . . .

No comments: